Captain Morgan® Pulled Pork BBQ SEA BISCUITS
Captain Morgan® Pulled Pork Sea Biscuts make a wonderful quick meal, or entertainment food. Use Captain Morgan™ spicy pulled pork and then stuff into canned flaky biscut dough until golden brown.
- 1 Package of Captain Morgan® Pulled Pork BAR-B-Q
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Flaky canned biscuits (I used Pillsbury's Grands!®)
- 1 Egg white
- 1 tsp Water
- Red and or green pepper
- Chili Powder
How To Make
- Preheat your oven to 350º.
- Wisk the egg white and water together in a small bowl and set aside.
- On a floured work surface, roll each biscuit into a six-inch round.
- Place about 1/3 cup of the pork on one half of each round
- Fold the exposed half of each round over the filling and pinch and roll to seal the edge.
- Arrange the pockets on a sheet pan leaving about an inch between each.
- Cut a one-inch slash in the top of each pocket.
- Brush the top and seams of each pocket with the egg wash and sprinkle with a little chili powder.
- Bake until golden brown (about 20 minutes)